DenFil™ (Light-cured composite resin)
DenFil™ is a visible-light activated, radiopaque, hybrid composite material. It is designed for use in both anterior and posterior restorations.
Features and benefits
• DenFil™ is a light-cured restorative hybrid composite resin for use in both Posterior and Anterior restorations.
• It is designed for minimizing polymerization shrinkage by inorganic fillers high loading, thus DenFil™ has excellent marginal sealing and surface texture.
• By adopting optimal polymerization initiator system, DenFil™ has high strength and abrasion resistance.
• As DenFil™ contains radiopaque filler, any diagnosis using X-ray is convenient.
• Also it has an optimal viscosity for restoration, DenFil™ shows an excellent workability.
• Restorations for posterior and anterior
• Core build-up
Packing for Introductory Kit
-Shade (4g x 5syringes) A1,A2, A3, A3.5, B2,
-Bonding agent 5ml x 1 bottle
-Etchant 3ml x 1 syringe
-Accessories: Brushes, Brush holder, Mixing well, Mixing pad, Disposable tips(blue)
top of page
R2,699.00 Regular Price
Out of Stock
bottom of page