Well-Pex™ is an OIL BASED temporary root canal filling material for the infected root canal. It is also a good intracanal medicament. It contains Calcium Hydroxide and Iodoform mainly having good radiopacity and antibacterial characteristics. Well-Pex™ is very stable without any solidification or separation and is a highly-flowable paste premixed in a convenient syringe. Also Well-Pex™ has excellent accessibility to the apex and biocompatibility to the periapical tissue.
• Treatment for an infected root canal
• Temporary root canal filling
• Pulp capping of exposed pulp
• Disinfection after pulp extirpation treatment
- 2g x 1 syringe
- 20ea disposable tip / Extension holder