BC Plus is a single component bonding agent designed to bond composite to dentin, enamel, cast metals, treated porcelain and set amalgam.
BC Plus is an ethanol based formulation of light-activated, adhesive resin. Prior to the application of BC Plus, the tooth structure should be conditioned with etching agent contained. Use of etchant is critical for both enamel and dentin surfaces.
- Compare to Single Bond Plus by 3M ESPE
1. BC-Plus™ is the 5th generation single component bonding agent designed to bond all classes of direct composite restorations to dentin, enamel, as well as procedures nvolving cast metals, composite, treated porcelain and set amalgam.
2. BC-Plus™ is a light-activated adhesive resin base on an ethanol formulation.
3. BC-Plus™ allows for indirect restoration procedures, due to its minimal and uniform film thickness.
1. Bonding to composite and set amalgam
2. Bonding of indirect restorations-Porcelain,
3. Composite(Inlays, Onlays, Veneers, Crowns)
4. Sealing hypersensitivity areas of teeth
5. Microleakage sealing